SUMMER CAMP 2022: REGISTRATION IS OPEN
March 1, 2022: Summer camp registration in now OPEN for children in grades K – 5!
For four weeks each summer, the beautiful Fran Mark Rec Park comes alive with “Summer Camp!” Send your elementary school age child off to a full day of summer camp right in your neighborhood. Each day there are morning swim lessons, crafts and cooperative games. Afternoons consist of free swim time, arts and crafts, sports games and special presentations in the areas of arts and sciences.
The four weeks of camp for the 2022 season will be available to elementary students during the following weeks:
- July 5-8 (no camp Monday July 4)
- July 11-15
- August 1-5
- August 8-12
camp is full-day, 9 am – 4 pm
2022 SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION FORMS
Cost for Summer Camp 2022: Cash or check accepted (Checks made to: Town of Clinton)/ The fee must accompany the registration form to hold the child’s place.
- Residents – $150 per camper/WEEK
- Non-Residents – $225 per camper/WEEK
The Town of Clinton is currently accepting applications for camp personnel and lifeguards. Please contact Dan Harkenrider (email@example.com), Recreation Director for more information regarding Employment opportunities.
Application for Gate Guards, Recreation Assistants, Camp Counselors:
Application for Lifeguards:
Application for Volunteer Camp Assistants:
Completed forms should be mailed to:
- Cathy Gallinger, Supervisor’s Secretary, Town of Clinton, 1215 Centre Rd. Rhinebeck, NY 12572 or
- may be dropped off at the Town Campus “incoming” drop box located on the porch of the Town Hall or
- delivered to Cathy Gallinger in her office (upstairs) in the Schoolhouse building on campus.