The Planning Department handles applications for subdivisions of land and building approvals under the zoning regulations.
Planning Board meets every 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.
A. Original plus seven copies of the following:
- Cover Project Letter including the Narrative of the proposed project
- Completed Application form with supporting affidavits
- Agricultural Data Statement (if applicable)
- Collated set of signed and sealed plans (folded to fit into a brown manila envelope)
- Pictures showing the proposed site
B. Application Fee (check payable to Town of Clinton)
C. Escrow Deposit for consultant review (if required)
- Initial deposit to be determined by the Planning Board at the first meeting.
- The applicant shall be periodically advised as to the need to replenish the escrow account.
- Any unexpended escrow deposit will be returned to the applicant.
- All Fees are due at the time an application is submitted. Applications fees are nonrefundable.
- Recreation Fees are due and payable at the time of Final Subdivision approval.
FEE SCHEDULE: RES 15 of 2023 FEBRUARY 14, 2023
Deadline of submission:
All submittals are due no later than 12:00 noon on the Tuesday (2 weeks) prior to the regularly scheduled meeting.
STR LL 2 OF 2020 ADOPTED 2020110
Ag Events LL 1 OF 2021 (FINAL for Feb 9 2021)
Agricultural Data Statement
Subdivision and Lot Line Adjustment Application
Subdivision Application Form
Driveway Application Packet
Long Form EAF
FILLABLE FORM http://www.dec.ny.gov/docs/permits_ej_operations_pdf/feafpart1.pdf
(FILLABLE form) http://www.dec.ny.gov/docs/permits_ej_operations_pdf/seafpartone.pdf
SHORT TERM RENTALS FORMS:
Type I Hosted STR Form
Type I Hosted STR Renewal form
Type 2 NonHosted STR application
Type 2 NonHosted STR Renewal Form
Owner’s Certification – STR Form
Soil Erosion Form
Site Plan & Special Permit
Demolition PB form
Water Law – Town of Clinton Local Law No. 2 of 2008
Zoning Regulations – Select Chapter 250
Subdivision Regulations – Select Chapter 206