CURRENT PUBLIC HEARINGS
Town of Clinton
Notice of Public Hearing
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Town of Clinton will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 6:00 PM via Zoom videoconference consistent with Executive Orders 202.1 and 202.15, as extended, addressing the COVID-19 virus to hear public comments on the issue of cannabis, including the following questions:
- Do we want to allow the sale of cannabis products in our Town after the regulations get developed by NYS?
- Do we want to allow smoking parlors in Town?
- Do we want to allow smoking out in public places?
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE, due to public health concerns, in-person attendance will not be permitted, however the public will be fully able to observe and participate in the public hearing held via ZOOM. The passcodes will be published by on July 12, 2021 which will enable the public to participate in the meeting or they can be retrieved by emailing Town Clerk Carol Mackin: email@example.com on that date. Comments may also be submitted in advance of the public hearing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carol-Jean Mackin, Town Clerk
RECENT ADOPTED LAWS:
LOCAL LAW #1 OF 2021:
LOCAL LAW #2 OF 2021:
LOCAL LAW #3 OF 2021:
LOCAL LAW #4 OF 2021:
2020 (2 laws adopted)
LOCAL LAW 1 OF 2020:
Local law and application forms to regulate AirBnBs (hosted and non-hosted) in the Town of Clinton: (Effective November 10, 2020)
- STR LL 2 OF 2020 ADOPTED
- Type-2 STR SP Application Form
- Type-2 STR SP Renewal Form
- Type-1 STR Registration Form
- Type-1 STR Renewal Form
- Short Term Rental fees
2019 (3 laws adopted)
LOCAL LAW #1 OF 2019:
- FINAL ADOPTED Solar and Wind Energy Systems 2019 Local Law
- FINAL ADOPTED APPENDIXS for Solar Energy Systems Law
LOCAL LAW #1 OF 2018:
- Amendment to Section 250-89 D. of the Town Code Clarifying the ZA’s Authority to Obtain a Search Warrant