Town of Clinton Recreation Department
The Recreation Department is re-energized for 2022! The Rec Committee, which meets on the last Monday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Town Hall meeting room, is hard at work creating recreation programming to offer to our residents. The public is invited to attend our meetings!
Recreation Director is Dan Harkenrider who is responsible for managing the Town’s parks and recreational activities. 914-489-0962/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Knitting and Crochet Club will meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month starting April 13th. JOIN US: 2022 KNITTING CLUB SCHEDULE
Virtual Knitting Club: Wednesdays, 6 – 9 PM. Email Eileen Rowley for the Zoom Code: email@example.com
The Card Club meets the 1st, 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 3 PM in the Town Hall. This a relaxed group who gathers to socialize and play cards, sharing their favorite card games with each other.
The Hiking Club will meet the 2nd Saturday of every month, April – October. The first three hikes are planned and are easy hikes. Join us: find the first three hiking destinations: 2022 SCHEDULE OF HIKES NEXT HIKE: JUNE 11TH VANDERBILTS, 9 AM
BUS TRIP: JUNE 13TH
SENIOR EXERCISE CLASS- Seniors age 60 and over are welcome to join our Senior Exercise Class. The classes are held on Tuesdays & Thursdays 10-11 am at the Town Hall. Doctor’s permission is required.– Contact Lynnette Gibson 266-8170 for any questions.
FRAN MARK REC PARK: Will open on May 28th for swimming. The park is open daily. We are a carry in – carry out park.
The four weeks of camp for the 2022 season will be available to elementary students during the following weeks:
- July 5-8 (no camp Monday July 4)
- July 11-15
- August 1-5
- August 8-12
camp is full-day, 9 am – 4 pm
Clinton residents: $150.00 / week *
Non-residents: $225.00 / week
*residency is defined by where your property taxes are paid, not mailing address. Proof of residency is required.
Print the registration forms: 2022 SUMMER CAMP APPLICATION FORMS
Jump to the SUMMER CAMP page for more complete information: https://www.townofclinton.com/summer-camp/
Frances J. Mark Memorial Park (AKA Rec Park) – 337 Clinton Hollow Rd (also called County Route 18) Phone 845-266-5740. Pavilion with kitchen, grills, playground, baseball field, soccer, horseshoes, volleyball, swimming pond.
- SUMMER CAMP will be offered
- The Pavilion will be available for rent Schedule rentals with Rec Dir. Dan Harkenrider: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Park Information:
- The park closes at dusk.
- To use the park, a town ID sticker is required. The same ID sticker is used for trash at no additional fee.
- Stickers are available for Town of Clinton residents at the Town Clerk’s office: Mon – Thurs 9 am to 4:00 pm
- The stickers cost is $10 (Seniors over 60 are not charged) for the first one and $5 for any additional sticker. Call or email the Town Clerk’s office if you need special arrangements to get your sticker, 266-5853, email@example.com. Stickers may also be received via the DROP BOX on the steps of the Town Hall for your convenience and contactless delivery.
Friends Park – 2350 Salt Point Turnpike- County Route 115. Baseball field, small pavilion area, tennis courts, soccer, basketball, playground. The park closes at dusk.
In 2022, the Ice Rink is open for skating.
pavilion rental form
Map for Town Parks
Directions to Town Parks
Taconic Little League and Softball – Registration forms can be accessed at www.taconiclittleleague.com or by calling (845) 234-1947. For more information call 266-3618 or 758-1938.