The Recreation Department Director is Dan Harkenrider who is responsible for managing the town’s parks and recreational activities. 914-489-0962.
Please Contact Dan if you’re interested in participating in our Recreation Committee. The Committee needs you!
Frances J. Mark Memorial Park (AKA Rec Park) – 337 Clinton Hollow Rd (also called County Route 18) Phone 845-266-5740. Pavilion with kitchen, grills, playground, baseball field, soccer, horseshoes, volleyball, swimming pond.
- All parks will open April 15, 2021
- Covid-19 guidelines will be enforced (wearing masks and social distancing)
- SUMMER CAMP will be offered, campers limited to 9.
- With more interest, the Town will consider scheduling a second camp
- The Pavilion will be available for rent, enforcing Covid-10 guidelines. Schedule rentals with Rec Dir. Dan Harkenrider: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information will be posted in the coming weeks.
General Park Information:
- The park closes at dusk.
- To use the park, a town ID sticker is required. The same ID sticker is used for trash at no additional fee.
- Stickers are available for Town of Clinton residents at the Town Clerk’s office: Mon – Thurs 9 am to 3:30 pm
- The stickers cost is $10 (Seniors over 60 are not charged) for the first one and $5 for any additional sticker. Call or email the Town Clerk’s office if you need special arrangements to get your sticker, 266-5853, email@example.com.
Friends Park – 2350 Salt Point Turnpike- County Route 115. Baseball field, small pavilion area, tennis courts, soccer, basketball, playground. The park closes at dusk.
pavilion rental form
Map for Town Parks
Directions to Town Parks
Summer Camp has a new page where we will post all information about Summer Camp now and in the future. Click the link below for all Summer Camp info:
New Summer Camp Page
Senior Exercise Class- Seniors age 60 and over are welcome to join our Senior Exercise Class. The classes are held on Tuesdays & Thursdays 10-11 am at the Town Hall. Doctor’s permission is required.– Contact Meg Hesher 266-4270 or Lynnette Gibson 266-8170 for any questions.
Taconic Little League and Softball – Registration forms can be accessed at www.taconiclittleleague.com or by calling (845) 234-1947. For more information call 266-3618 or 758-1938.