COVID RESTRICTIONS AT TOWN HALL
Effective August 10, 2021:
The Town, Library and Parks will abide by CDC Covid restrictions.
- The Town Hall offices are open to the public;
- Masks are required to enter the Town Hall and Town Hall offices;
- Individual departments may request the public make appointments, residents are encouraged to call ahead; Town contact list
- The INCOMING and OUTGOING Drop Boxes will remain on the steps of the Town Hall for delivery of documents.
The Highway Department:
- The highway department is CLOSED to the public;
- Appointments are required for entry to the Highway department; 845-266-3204
- Masks required to enter the highway facilities.
COVID-19 VACCINES CONTINUE TO BE READILY AVAILABLE
COVID-19 vaccines are widely available throughout our community. Find a location near you and get answers to your vaccine questions or concerns at the link below:
- Dutchess County appointment resources: https://www.dutchessny.gov/Departments/DBCH/COVID-19-Vaccine-Information.htm
- For Seniors, 60 years and older, seeking assistance or interested in learning more about in-home vaccinations, call the Dutchess County Office for the Aging at 845-486-2555.
Update: FDA Authorizes Additional Vaccine Dose for Certain Immunocompromised Individuals: FDA update on Covid 19 booster shots
COVID-19 TESTING AVAILABLE
Dutchess County Information on Covid-19 testing: Covid-19 testing information
Find out more about:
- types of tests available
- diagnostic testing sites
- antibody testing sites
- what to do if you test positive