The Planning Department handles applications for subdivisions of land and building approvals under the zoning regulations.
Planning Board meets every 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.
A. Original plus seven copies of the following:
- Cover Project Letter including the Narrative of the proposed project
- Completed Application form with supporting affidavits
- Agricultural Data Statement (if applicable)
- Collated set of signed and sealed plans (folded to fit into a brown manila envelope)
- Pictures showing the proposed site
B. Application Fee (check payable to Town of Clinton)
C. Escrow Deposit for consultant review (if required)
- Initial deposit to be determined by the Planning Board at the first meeting.
- The applicant shall be periodically advised as to the need to replenish the escrow account.
- Any unexpended escrow deposit will be returned to the applicant.
- All Fees are due at the time an application is submitted. Applications fees are nonrefundable.
- Recreation Fees are due and payable at the time of Final Subdivision approval.
Deadline of submission:
All submittals are due no later than 12:00 noon on the Tuesday (2 weeks) prior to the regularly scheduled meeting.
Sign Permit application
Soil Erosion Form
Site Plan & Special Permit
Demolition PB form
Water Law – Town of Clinton Local Law No. 2 of 2008
Zoning Regulations – Select Chapter 250
Subdivision Regulations – Select Chapter 206