The Town will host summer camp again this year.
Town of Clinton Recreation Department Camp Fact Sheet
- Camp runs Monday through Friday 9am – 4pm.
- Camp is open to all children who will be entering grades K-5 for the 2016/2017 school year. There will be no exceptions.
- Sign up will be first come first served. A waiting list will be started if camps are filled.
- Camp is $60 per week for town residents and includes swimming lessons daily. The cost is $175 per week for non-residents.
- Registrations can be dropped off at the Supervisor’s office during normal business hours or mailed to Town of Clinton 1215 Centre Road, Rhinebeck NY 12572
- Proof of Residency is required to register for camp at the town resident price
- If campers are not picked up on time a fee of $5.00 for every fifteen minutes will be charged.
- Campers must bring snacks and lunch as well as drinks for the day. There is NO potable water at the park. There is one structured snack time and time for lunch.
- NEW THIS YEAR – Sunscreen will be provided
- It is suggested that campers bring dry clothes to change into in case they are uncomfortable. Please label all bags etc. with camper’s name.
- In case of inclement weather you will be notified by e-mail by 8am that camp for the day has been cancelled. There are no refunds for cancelled days.
- If there are thunderstorms in the area we will need to send everyone home. You will be notified by phone and will need to pick up your child.
- If your child is being picked up by someone other than their parent/guardian please send them with a note. Except in the case of last minute cancellation then a parent/guardian or the emergency contact may pick them up.
- Campers are welcome to bring sports equipment and toys or games to share during free time. There is a nice sand beach so sand toys are welcome too. Please labels all toys etc. with your name and please have them leave any electronics at home.
- Please be aware that we need 15 children to sign up for each week in order to have camp. There will be a cap of 40 children.
- 2016 camp registration form